Paper Snowflakes

gmommy

I've been teaching my kids how to make paper snowflakes. That's a simple way to make things look festive for Christmas and wintery when the snow comes. Here is a great link for several different kinds. Have fun!

HouseMouse

Wow, those are beautiful. There are enough different types there that you really could make a ton of unique and special ones to hang. I am kind of considering making some as a garland in my dining room, but I'm not sure I will have enough time before Christmas this year.

craftykris

Awesome! I love making snowflakes. I have been doing this with the kids since they were old enough to hold scissors. My mom made them with me when I was a kid. Thanks for the link - I like new ideas!

CoolKat

Thanks for the link gmommy. They have some really interesting snowflakes to try. My favorites are the 3D snowflakes that look hard to make but are actually pretty simple.

GreenGal

Wow. There are some beautiful things there! I wish I was that talented to make some of the more intricate designs. We have a lot of December birthdays in the family and can get a lot of use out of many of these. Thanks so much for posting this!

Brady

Wow, I did that as a kid, thanks for reminding me of those times. I spotted a couple design ideas that will be worth making. Great advice, thanks again.

Housepedia

Wow, those are really pretty! I wish I had come across the link before Christmas. I, my nephew and my niece could have tried making some of those. It would have been a perfect paper art project for the holidays.

Hypolita

I haven't made paper snowflakes since I was a child. It was fun, though! A friend of mine on Facebook has been posting pictures of the Star Wars themed paper snowflakes she's been making. They are pretty intricate.