Shaving Cream Marble Art

Housepedia

I went with my niece to the community center yesterday for the daily program for toddlers. One of the activities was shaving cream marble art. Spray shaving cream onto a pan. Spread and smooth it out. Pour drops of food colors. Swirl through the shaving cream and food colors with a stick. Put a sheet of paper on top of the shaving cream and press. Lift the paper and let it dry.

Attachments

gmommy

What a neat idea. I'm always looking for ways to entertain the young ones. I'll bet they have lots of fun creating pictures this way. Thanks for sharing.

MakeDoQueen

What a neat idea! Does the paper get really stiff? If not, this would be awesome for making gift wrap for small items. It would also be nice for making the background of homemade cards or to decorate the plain gift bags.

Housepedia

What a neat idea! Does the paper get really stiff? If not, this would be awesome for making gift wrap for small items. It would also be nice for making the background of homemade cards or to decorate the plain gift bags.
The paper does get a little stiff, but I think it's still possible to use it to wrap small gifts. I like your idea of having it as a background or canvass for cards!

Izzie

I actually do this with my little ones all of the time. We have used it to wrap gifts and just as pictures that they like to hang on the wall.