C7 lights for the tree

Livvie

I am heading out to buy new Christmas lights for our tree. I’m thinking I will buy the larger ones (kind of old-fashion looking). Does anyone have these? Do you like them? We had our other lights (mini lights) for 8 years and they finally just died. Any thoughts on the bigger lights on a Christmas tree?

flower

We are using them this year too - I love the look. The lights we bought have clips so be sure to clip the light on the branch. I'm not sure why they have clips but I'm using them.

AntiDirtSquad

I like those too. I like to vary the look ever year so it will be a bit different. I don't like to use the same stuff every year. I do have a few pieces I use on the tree every year but they are heirlooms and I like them.

jason

Administrator
I buy the c7' leds for the outside of the house on the gutter. I use smaller ones for trees, windows and other decorations. I sort of wish I went with the larger c9 for the outside house line.

Hacha

I saw some lights inside of actual round ornaments today. I would love to have a complete tree of these but they were a bit pricey. Maybe after Christmas, when things go on sale, I can get several sets.

jason

Administrator
I saw some lights inside of actual round ornaments today. I would love to have a complete tree of these but they were a bit pricey. Maybe after Christmas, when things go on sale, I can get several sets.
Lowes and Home Depot here are just about out of everything. They both tore down their big Christmas section and started putting other winter stuff, and totes in there. They have a few trees, and other decorations, but most of it is gone.

easyliving

I personally like the smaller lights a tad more on the Christmas tree, but I think the larger ones look nice too. They bring back a bit of nostalgia.