Christmas receipts

Sunny14

I swear I always lose some Christmas receipts. I try my best to keep them all together and then something happens and I have them all over the place. How do you keep them all together and keep from not losing any?

BeesWax

I usually staple them together and place them in a shoe box. You have to label the shoe box though or you might think it's junk and accidentally throw it away. You could also put those receipts in a file folder or jewelry box for safe keeping.

cero

Each year I dedicate a new box for them and not until after the holiday do I pitch the previous years box out, this way I know what I got just to be on the safe side. I am a pack rack, but I am an organized pack rat and that is what makes all the difference.

Sunny14

I wish I was so organized. That was my plan for tonight after work. I already want to take a few things back, and I need to dig out the receipts. I should use a shoe box!

craftykris

I'm with you and not very organized at all :( It stinks- Every year I tell myself I will do a better job, and then I don't. I will next year though! :D I promise!

cchoy

I have never had a problem with my receipts. I keep them all in my jewelry box. I do like the shoe box idea. There has been times that I have had to take something back after Christmas. Oh my those lines are long.