Need easy Winter Crafts

nylorac

My sister and I have decided to get crafty! We want to participate in a craft show in December, but need some ideas on what we can make. We aren't into knitting or crocheting so that is out.
Does anyone know of some good crafts for a winter show?

ClutterFree

There are some nice patterns online that you can print off which are free. What kind of crafts are you thinking? Wood crafts, painting, needle work, crochet etc? There are so many inexpensive yet cute things that you can do during winter! :)

nylorac

We found a cute way to make Christmas earrings online. They look easy too. We are up for almost anything, but the key is that it can't be too complicated. We are just starting out as crafters.

So far we have thought about boo boo bunnies, felted soaps and these earrings.
Any other ideas would be helpful.

homeworker

You can try stringing beads into necklace or chokers or bracelets. That's easy enough. Try to use a variety of sizes or colors of beads to make them look attractive. You can browse online for starter guides or buy a basic instruction book. Take a look at simple bead necklaces on sale to get ideas.

Allie

Try making beaded lanyards for people who wear badges at work. It's not hard to do and they usually sell pretty good. There are a lot of work places that have badges now and the ladies who work there want something other than the standard cord.

nylorac

Thanks for the great ideas. I didn't even think about the holders for the nametags. I have seen some really cute ones!

We decided to make some homemade sugar scurbs too. I found an easy recipe online. We are going to use baby food jars and decorate the lids with materia.

We aren't the best crafters, but having fun!