Office decorating ideas

zimie

My office is nearly ready and I am so excited. I want the office to be functional to the max but I still want it to look nice. Since I will be spending a lot of time there I want to make sure it is comfortable. Anyone have any office decorating ideas?

homeworker

Would you be amenable to putting some potted plants in it to add freshness and to rest your tired eyes on? You can get large, medium or small plants...

zimie

I could but I do not have a great deal of sunlight. There is only one small window. I do like your idea though. What are some plants that do well with a low amount of sunlight?

MaggieMay

They make some very realistic silk plants these days. I would go check out Hobby Lobby or Micheal's. You could get some smaller table top plants and a few trees for in corners. And the best part is you don't have to worry about watering them :)

Artesia

I have a silk ficus that everyone thinks is real. It was expensive, but worth it, I think. I use on of those Swiffer duster things to clean it off once in a while, but other than that it requires nothing, which I love :)