Spring Is Coming

craftykelly

Our weather is finally starting to look good for an extended period of time (I.e. more than two days in a row). This has me thinking Spring lawn and garden prep. The first thing I need to do is get out there and pick up sticks and rake up leaves. I’m actually looking forward to that after a long winter.

What is the first thing you are going to do out there?

wreckedmess

I have no idea what our plans are just yet but I know we are going to have a ton of them. Right now the front needs most of the work and in the back near the carport there are some touch-up spots that need a little love.

craftykris

Long winter? Where do you live? We have had such a mild winter here in NY. We already have a ton of flowers popping up! I need to go out and scoop up dog poop! I also need to rake out flower beds and cut out all the dead "fall" flowers.

jason

Administrator
Spring seems to have arrived. Got about 50% of my garden done, which is late for how the weather has been. Going to do another 30% tomorrow. Even jumped in the pool with my daughter today. I just hope it is not a long, hot summer.

Brady

I'm going for a walk, a long one, because I'm sick and tired of this winter. I want to enjoy outdoors more this year and I plan to stick to my promises.